With drones and unmanned aircraft set to revolutionize how lower-level domestic airspace is used for professional or recreational drone flights, consumer deliveries, and many other uses still yet to be imagined, DRONE ENABLE, ICAO’s Third Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Industry Symposium (DRONE ENABLE/3) will once again bring together representatives from States and companies to present their ground breaking proposals for safe and efficient UAS and unmanned traffic management (UTM).
The event is being held at ICAO Headquarters in Montréal from 12 to 14 November 2019 – so many leaders in this dynamic new area of civil aviation have been confirmed as presenters.
Drone Enable/3 is a must-attend event for government, industry, academia and international organizations, engineers and innovators who are active in the unmanned aviation sector. The theme for 2019 focusses on Facilitating Future Innovation, with these topics confirmed in the programme:
- Updates from the UAS Advisory Group
- Aircraft Registry Network (ARN)
- UAS impact on automatic dependent surveillance (ADS-B)
- Building a trust framework
- Meeting the requirements of the UAS community with information management
- UTM Service Suppliers (USS) organizational construct and approval processes
- Deconfliction and Separation Management
- Risk Assessment and Contingency Operations
- Industry Successes
- Operational Experiences
- UAS Operations Over the High Seas
- Cooperative Separation of Stratospheric Operations
To review the event programme in full or to register, make sure to visit the ICAO Drone Enable website!