The main objective of the ICAO Regional Technical Cooperation Programme is to coordinate the assistance to States to implement, improve and harmonize Safety Oversight in all USOAP technical areas and Safety Management (SSP and SEIs), in collaboration with partners.
News and Highlights:
- Established in 2001 and currently in Phase 4 (2016 – 2021)
- Office relocated to ICAO APAC Regional Office in 2017.
- New Programme Coordinator appointed in 2018.
- 18 Steering Committee and 19 Regional Aviation Safety Team meetings (since launch).
- Key Partners: France, Macau/China, United Kingdom, United States, AAPA, ACI, ASEAN, EASA, Airbus, and Boeing.
2008 – 2018:
- 156 assistance missions to provide on-site advice and guidance to States
- 127 in-country courses, seminars, and workshops for 3,612 participants
- 50 regional courses, seminars, and workshops for 1,478 participants
For more information on COSCAP-SEA, please visit www.icao.int/coscap and/or send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.