The Aerodrome’s Operations and Planning Sub Group (AOP/SG/5) gathered 184 participants from 25 Member States, two Special Administrative Region and six International Organizations at their fifth meeting, held virtually from 29 June to 2 July.
During the meeting, the participants considered 19 working papers, 12 information papers, and two presentations. They also adopted six conclusions and three decisions formulated by various working groups and task forces. Also, the participants endorsed one draft conclusion and decision for consideration by APANPIRG/32.
The meeting aimed to remind States that have not fulfilled their responsibilities yet for the Beijing Declaration Commitment on certification of aerodromes used for international operations—which was due by 2020.
- Generic Aerodrome Certification Specific Operating Regulations, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Generic Organization Structure of the Aerodrome Regulatory Unit, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Generic Aerodrome Inspector Handbook, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Generic Training Programme and Training Plan for Aerodrome Inspectors, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Generic Surveillance Programme by Aerodrome Operators, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Generic Aerodrome Manual, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Asia Pacific Guidance for Establishment of a National Procedure for Recording and Reporting Wildlife Strikes to Aircraft, Version 1.0, July 2021;
- Asia/Pacific Guidance for Evaluation of Aerodrome Wildlife Hazard Management Programme, Version 1.0, July 2021.
The following documents aim to fulfill the Beijing Declaration Commitment on A-CDM by 2022, but also to assist States and Aerodrome Operators in the implementation of airport collaborative decision-making (A-CDM) at aerodromes used for international operations in line with the Asia/Pacific seamless ANS Plan and the Global Air Navigation Plan:
- Asia Pacific A-CDM Implementation Plan, Second Edition, 2021;
- Framework for Monitoring the Implementation of A-CDM;
- A-CDM Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
States and interested parties can access these documents here.